Well, I was waylaid back on December 21, when I had a cascading failure of the solid-state “fusion drive” and the logic board on my home iMac. This has prevented me from doing any substantive work on any of my workbee/Enterprise 3D modeling (and printing) this past 10 days.
I have spent the past few evenings, when not battling driving during a snow-storm that shut down the Portland metro area, working on 3D modeling some of the parts of the workbee spine.
I got a little side-tracked over the weekend in that I began working on some preliminary cargo pod illustrations. These will eventually be part of the cargo-train attachment on a few of the workbees.