Just a quick update. I made some decent progress on the workbee side panels over the past couple of nights, and moving ever closer to having the exterior of the 3D model completed.
I hope to post a more in-depth break-down of what I did, and maybe a quick video of the new components. In the meantime, here’s a test image I threw together in Photoshop:
I still need to model the front headlight assembly with the louvers, and there is still a lower side panel towards the aft I need to do as well. Then onto modeling the interior (it is currently empty). Once that’s done, I will begin breaking it all apart into 3D-printable components so I can have pieces to start my 1:10 scale build.
One thought on “Starting to look good…”
Love your eye for detail! Thanks for bringing this site back!!!!
LikeLiked by 2 people